13:37

Birthday Trip To Amsterdam - Day 1

Hey Babes,

I have pretty much just arrived in England and now writing this blogpost for you all. 
I love writing about things when they are fresh in my mind!
So on the 19th of March my boyfriend and I jumped on a plane to Amsterdam.
We wanted to have a little break, nothing long just a short break plus its my birthday on the 23rd, so if thats not a good enough excuse I don't know what it.

We went sight seeing, shopping and visited the Anne Frank museum, which was something I HAD to do when visiting Amsterdam. We had to wait a while before we got in to the museum but that was to be expected. I highly recommend you all to go if you ever take a trip to Amsterdam.
It was such a touching experience, and reminded me just how lucky we all are today!

I did not vlog but I tried to take pictures of my outfits throughout the trip to share with you all.  
I aim to share more fashion posts on here in the future.

Outfit Day One
   






 Top - New Look
Jacket -  Wallis
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Public Desire
Bag - MK


I shall talk more about my time in the next post as well, so make sure you are following my blog to see my future posts this week.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ugh Amsterdam looks so lovely, hopefully I'll get to go some day!

    http://erikarecommends.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig