13:59

My Holiday Pictures

Hi all,
Before I share with you my pictures from our holiday to Egypt I just want to say a HUGE thank you to my lovely boyfriend for treating me to this well needed holiday!
For all those wondering we stayed at a hotel called Fort Arabesque and we loved every minute at this hotel. 




We made some lovely friends during this time, Medhat and Mahmuod just to name a few.
One of my favourite things was being able to go snorkelling with all the beautiful tropical fish I felt honoured to swim near them and see them in there natural habitat. 




I thought I would share some holiday snaps with you as well as a vlog.




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hope you are feelling better sabrina! love to see you on youtube!
    kisses from portugal
    http://fromnothingtoprada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egypt looks amazing some where I've always wanted to go! Sounds like you had a fab time makes me want a holiday I need some sun :)
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig