14:47

Summer Outfit Inspiration ☀

Hey Guys!
I thought it would be a good idea to share with you a few things I will be wearing this summer and hopefully give you some inspiration as well. For all of you that may be curious I made this picture on my brothers Polyvore. As you can see I am loving bold prints - paisley prints, tribal prints and aztec prints etc. You name it, I am liking it! I don't want to over-do it with the prints so I always pair it with a plain coloured top or trousers depending on what item has the print. Of course I have added a choker - it would be rude of me not to as I AM LOVING them! Accessorise how you wish. Go all out! I am loving cute head pieces, silver rings and trendy sunglasses. A light perfume is always essential for the summer! That is all for now. I hope you have enjoyed this post on summer inspiration.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the black tee and the black bag! - they will now be going on my wishlist haha!

    I would love it if you could check out my blog? thank you.
    http://nikitatrivedii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog! Your vlogs definitely inspire my personal style. x

    kirstylouisegordon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig