18:00

Picture Diary July 2014



HEY HEY HEY!! How are you all?
I thought I would give you a quick run down on my week through pictures.
 I don't know about you but I personally enjoy looking at blog pictures more than reading the posts ;)
Recently I have been super addicted to Toffee Crisp chocolate bars, I am not kidding I eat about two a day **Covers face! So of course they had to be apart of my picture diary.

I have been drinking a lot of herbal tea this month and honestly I can feel the good changes within my body. The herbal tea's I have been drinking are by Dr Stuart and you can purchase them from
 Holland and Barrat
I have been having problems sleeping so I got the Valerian plus tea from Dr Stuart's range, so far it has not helped me with falling asleep but I am going to carry on drinking it (fingers crossed)

The picture in the bottom right is me before I went to work and the one next to it is me after haha, as you can see my cat is going crazy just like me.
I also put up a new summer look on my channel LoveLaughAndMakeup have you guys seen it?
Apart from working I have been having loads of cuddles with my doggy, making youtube videos and trying to watch DVDs.

This is my first ever dairy type blog post let me know how I done and if you want to see more?
P.S Apologies for any spelling mistakes or punctuation I am writing this at 1.55am (Sleeping Problems)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. LOVE Toffee Crisp! Great post :) xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these kinda posts too; keep em coming love!!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/review-limecrime-velvetine-liquid.html

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig