15:07

OOTD -The Witch

 

Hey hey hey!

I recently went to the Motel Rocks vintage event and thought I would share with you what I wore.
You shall see a vlog of the day very soon over on my vlog channel  LoveLaughAndVlog. I always feel like a witch whenever I wear my Dr martens with a maxi skirt but I love it!

Crop Top - Topshop
Skirt - Primark (I tied a knot in it)
Shoes - Dr Martens 
Choker - Claires Accessories
Wishbone necklace - Astrid & Miyu
Pendulum necklace - I cannot remember right now but I will add the information if I do.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit. x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! I love your hair, it suits you so much!! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crop top so much but when I went in topshop to find it, it wasn't there! You are so pretty and I love your YouTube videos!xxx

    http://mariaaa2203.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this outfit is so on point I love it !!! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe I've just discovered your blog I love it! I recently just found a website that I love that sells those sort of necklaces that you have on its called Bohomoon if you like that sort of stuff their website is amazing :) im living in my docs at the moment I love them with maxi skirts too :) x
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig