08:15

Festive NYE/Holiday Glam Makeup

                                     I have been SO busy this month with work and visiting family, getting presents ETC. So I haven't had the time to list the products used. 1- Loreal true match foundation 2- MAC paint pot 3- Base colour from MUA undressed me too palette 4- A dark green form my MAC palette, I cannot remember the name as I took the sticker off *sigh* 5- Naked basics palette 6- Glitter eyeshadow from Primark 7- NYX glitter 8- KIKO black eyeliner 9- Katy Perry fake lashes 10- Collection liquid eyeliner 11- YSL mascara 12- Collection concealer 13- MAC msf 14- Sleek contour kit 15- Bourjois bronzer 16- Zoeva blush in shy beauty 17- Their real mascara by Benefit 18- Rimmel 107 lipstick 19- Zoeva lip crayon in silly love. HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMMMAAAZING CHRISTMAS AND GREAT NEW  YEAR! 
SHARE:

7 comments

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig