09:06

FOTD -Everyday Subtle Brown Eyes

FOTD

MAC - Studio fix fluid
Bobbi Brown - Creamy concealer
Ben Nye - Banana powder
Sleek - Contour Kit
Sleek - Rose gold blush
Base colour from 88 palette
Crease colour from Sleek contour kit ( contour colour )
Medium brown on outer corner from Naked basics palette
MAC - Feline pencil smudged on outer corner
Benefit - Their real mascara
MAC - Mystery for the brows
MAC Pro long wear lipstick - To the future (agfhfhfhrtshshfu LOVE THIS LIPPY)

The colours my differ in my images depending on the lighting used, in these pictures I was right in front of the window so I may look slightly washed out. 
(Just a little heads up)

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. cute pictures you look gorgeous! I love brown eye shadow at the mo I never used too though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant go a day without a bit of brown on my eyelids lol, thank you :D xx

      Delete
  2. you have the most amazing skin! I really love your blog and youtube channel!xxx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its horried at the moment :((( Thank you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for a leibster award, as I love your blog!
    Heres the link:
    http://bleachedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this look, the eyes look really amazing! Another thing, your skin looks bloody flawless and glowing in these! :D x

    Blog: memymouse.blogspot.com

    Youtube: www.youtube.com/MeMyMouse1

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig