14:53

FOTD - Bold Lips, Smudged Eyes

FOTD

Kryolan- Ultra base primer
MAC- Studio fix fluid foundation
Collection- Lasting perfection concealer
Ben Nye- Banana powder
Shimmery taupe brown on my lid from my 88 palette
MAC- Espresso eyeshadow in my crease
Matt black eyeshadow on the outer corners 
MAC- Eyeliner in feline
Benefit- Their real mascara
NARS- Cream bronzer in south beach 
Kryolan- Lip n cheek in the shade hibiscus
Kryolan- Illusion in the shade velvet
MAC- Russian red (my favourite red)

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I was itching to know what lipstick you had on. It's absolutely gorgeous on you! Loved the video too :)
    A Beauty Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the shading on your eyes. I'm also always a sucker for a nice red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Red lippy every girl needs one or two maybe more ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh this looks amazing, more FOTD please love them!

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look - really suits you! XX

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful fall look! Love the red lip. I'm a new follower :)

    Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you and thanks for the follow :D xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous as ever Sabrina!

    I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! Let me know if you do the post xxx

    Dionne

    http://itsbeautystartswithin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babes, I shall have a butchers and give it my best ( just getting to grips with this blogging stuff haha ) xx

      Delete
  7. saw this look on your latest youtube video and I love it! Love your blog :) you have a new blog follower xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog! you're really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig