13:52

My Eyebrow Story And Shape


Many years ago I used to rock the thin eyebrow look (come on I am sure you have at some point).  
I would get my eyebrows waxed roughly about once a month and one day it hit me, I  looked  in the mirror and thought "I really do not like the shape". So the only way I could solve this issue would be to grow them out of course! Growing them out was such a pain, they went extremely bushy and to be totally honest I was looking pretty much like a cave woman.

I got some images of the internet of what I wanted my eyebrows to look like so I could show my eyebrow lady. When I arrived at the shop I showed the lady the pictures and said how I would love my eyebrows to look like this, and she basically told me this was never going to happen because that was not my natural eyebrows shape. She then told me she would thread my eyebrows in to my natural shape, feeling hesitant about it I went ahead and let her work some magic. Boy was I surprised she was right!! My natural eyebrow shape complimented my face shape a lot more!


Now I know It's always best to work with your natural eyebrow shape, don't try to create a brow which doesn't look right on your face. When I get nasty comments on videos saying your eyebrows are to angled blah blah blah *rolls eyes, I really do not care as that's how high my eyebrow hairs grow. Some people naturally have straight eyebrows and it's all about embracing your eyebrow shape and making it work for you!

To maintain the shape I pluck any odd hairs to keep my eyebrows looking fresh and when they become too much to handle I go to my eyebrow lady who I have been seeing for over 3 years now. I can't say where I go for personal reasons which I am sure you understand as its way to close to my home. I hope that this post has given you a little insight as to what I do and if you haven't already make sure you watch my video on how I fill in my eyebrows 
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveLaughAndMakeup
Let me know what you think of my FIRST blog post and what you would like to in the future on my blog.


SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I hope it makes sense it feels so odd writing a post as I am used to making videos lol xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently created a blog and I have to say im really loving yours! your eyebrows are so lovely! I would love it if you could check my blog out? and let me know what you think? its about life and inspirational quotes and giving my opinions on certain issues! thank you and keep up the good work!! my blog is http://thenotebook0.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for your lovely comment I appreciate it, I shall check you your blog x

      Delete
  4. Your eyebrows are so perfect - I'm so glad your eyebrow lady told you you couldn't have the other shape haha...mine are actually a similar (ish) shape to yours now having let them grow out fully and having been HD'd and I couldn't be happier :D they need slightly more 'help' than yours in the make-up department though it has to be said haha...
    I'm no natural brow beauty!

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I am glad she did as well ;) make sure you tint them that helps me :D xxx

      Delete
  5. Great post! You need to do mine again soon they look like flat slugs again ahahahahahahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post and your brows, mine need some desperate attention!

    I'd love to see a post on what your favourite foundations/face products are

    Liza
    Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey beat, yours look lovely! and thanks for the idea xxx

      Delete
  7. Love your Brows wish i could do mine as good as this your makeup is perfect also

    New followers

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I really appreciate it xxx

      Delete
  8. You're gorgeous with beautiful brows. They really do fram your face really well - I don't know what those people are talking about, but I'm glad you don't care about what they say. Your eyebrow lady knows what she's doing. Congratulations on the new blog! Love your YT channel, and I'm sure I'm going to love your blog as well. :)
    A Beauty Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! People always have something to say about them I am totally past caring what others think lol. YAY I hope you do xxxx

      Delete
  9. Love this! and oh god the thin brow, I have pics from my teens lol christ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am at the point where I am trying to grow my brows into the natural shape but damn it's stressful! I feel a mess!!!

    Love the blog by the way :-)
    Just started mine - all about my journey training as a beauty therapist!

    http://www.thenewbeautician.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh dont worry I was there once I hated talking to people as I thought they were always looking at my bushy brows haha
      xxx

      Delete
  11. Such a lucky natural brow shape!

    http://eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think they are like marmite some people love them and the others hate them lol

      xxx

      Delete
  12. I've been trying to obtain completely formed eye-brows for as long as I can keep in mind. I have no issues about avoiding finish unknown people at work to ask where they get their eye-brows done if I like the look of their archways, if someone does the same to me. It can make my 7 days. My local friends are acquainted to being welcomed with, Good eye-brows, Where'd you get them done?" A few years ago when I inquired one buddy where she had gotten her completely curved eye-brows formed.

    Buy Brow Perfect - Eyebrow Shaper online in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  13. eyebrows become an important part of the interface to use obat penebal alis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most valuable and fantastic blog I really appreciate your work which you have done about the eyebrow shaping edmonton,many thanks and keep it up.
    eyebrow shaping edmonton

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig